Tera-Clan
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Tera-Clan

WIR HABEN EINE NEUE WEBSEITE: www.tera-clan.de.vu

StartseiteSuchenNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

bewerbung DarkAngle

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
DarkAngle

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

bewerbung DarkAngle  Empty
BeitragThema: bewerbung DarkAngle    bewerbung DarkAngle  EmptyDi Apr 19, 2011 6:35 pm

Hi everyone,

My name Roobin Hofman, I am 16 years and I teeworldsnaam is dark angle. If I join tera become my name.:// Tera\\:. Dark angle I'm at a very low level of school so I can teeworldsen enough:D. I have one brother and two sisters. I can not speak German but awfully good English. I understand that you are German, but in another topic that I've read (I read occasionally been the site) you all good English and you can hear me and thus could comminuseren with me, that's very nice. I will participate in the forum, as people assume so but that depends on what you want! Tera because I want to join the clan I find very friendly as you can see in topics and maps are very nice because I get annoyed when you're out and you're almost to the end and then freeze up (it's useful that tera than folders / r can type and then you live again!
if I could join you all these things than passwords and send via email (roobin1999@gmail.com) because I do not have skype:(.

This was my topic and I hope you found a topic that is good enough for me to join in your clan.

Greetings Roobin
Nach oben Nach unten
cargo2
Admin
Admin
cargo2

Anzahl der Beiträge : 151

bewerbung DarkAngle  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: bewerbung DarkAngle    bewerbung DarkAngle  EmptyDi Apr 19, 2011 7:21 pm

No sry.

klickMich

#Closed
#No sry.

Nach oben Nach unten

bewerbung DarkAngle
Seite 1 von 1